Monday, January 26, 2009


Garden Of Bliss


This ship I sail takes me away from thee,

So afar beyond the reach of my love.

I hold thy beauty like a fragile pedal,

I am lost at sea a lonely dove.


Cold are the nights dark and gloomy,

Stealing my senses forgetting thy place.

Hoping that time won't still your heart,

My love I shan't forget your face.


The scent of your hair lilacs strong,

Keeps the madness from taking hold.

Skin alabaster tresses cascading,

Golden red like the sun at morn.


In the garden I shan't forget our first kiss,

Pink roses you held so delicately in your hands.

Your beauty overwhelms me my senses are lost,

Two lovers embracing a moment of bliss.


Feeling thy heart beat upon my breast,

Thy lips so sweet encasing my youth.

In a cloud of ecstasy I dear not breath,

Elevating thoughts I shan't put to rest.


One stolen kiss on the first night we met,

A moment of bliss forever in my heart.

Thy sweet lovely lips beckon unto me,

This state of elation I shall ne'er forget.


Dedicated to James Quigley
Aaronette Wagner Leahy




No comments:

Post a Comment